Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set up one person one machine

Creator
Creator

How to set up one person one machine
In the model shown in the figure, I set up four people in the workpool, set up four machines in the farm, I want everyone to control a fixed machine, and so on after the completion of the machine moved to the part of the buffer, fixed people not involved in other Machines, the current model is always running personnel control machine cross, how to set up the function I need

捕获.JPG

6 REPLIES

Re: How to set up one person one machine

Phenom
Phenom

if you mean dedicated by fixed, you can either define a dedicated service ( service1..service4)

for the worker1..4  / stations1..4 or you can create 1 broker each for  every worker /station ( e.g. broker1..broker4).

Both will wrap up stations and dedicated workers and prevent any interferencing between the workers.

Creator
Creator

I know what you mean, but I do not know how to do that. Could you elaborate on that?   Thanks!捕获1.JPG

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hello Jax-Gao,

look at the video Modeling with worker, there we demonstrate how to set different services.

Hope this helps

Regards

GG

Regards
GG

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you like the answer? Then click the Thumbs Up button.
Did the answer solve your problem? Then accept the answer as solution

Creator
Creator

hello GG,

I am sorry, I do not know where to find the video, you can give a link?  thanks!

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hello Jax-Gao,

you will find the videos on the start page of Plant Simulation

Regards

GG

StartPage.jpg

Regards
GG

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you like the answer? Then click the Thumbs Up button.
Did the answer solve your problem? Then accept the answer as solution

Creator
Creator

OK,OK,thanks!!