Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to understand the time "removetime" of "HBW3D " addtional library?

Genius
Genius

Hello,everyone

When I use the "HBW3D" addtional libray to analog warehouse, I find I cannot understand the "removetime".

In my opinion,it means everypart should stay for the time"removetime" on the stores or racks, then the part will be move out. In fact, when I use "entrytime" of everypart entering the stores and the "leavetime" of everypart leaving the stores  to  count the staying time  as "stayingtime",I find that the"stayingtime" of most parts is less than the "removetime"(this situation is what i expect).while some is more than "removetime"(I hate it happens).

I dont know why?How can I  solve this problem?

Any help is great appreciated!

4 REPLIES

Betreff: How to understand the time "removetime" of "HBW3D " addtional library?

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hello Mark Lee,

in the HBW we have two different times for removing parts: startRemoveTime and RemoveInterval.

startRemoveTime is the time automatic removement of products will start (if automatic removeving of parts is active)

RemoveIntervall is the intervall time between two removing processes.

The products which will be removed as well as the quantity will be randomly determined.

I hope this will help.

Regards

GG

Regards
GG

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you like the answer? Then click the Thumbs Up button.
Did the answer solve your problem? Then accept the answer as solution

Genius
Genius

Hi,GG

Firstly,thank you!

Then ,I still have a puzzle.About the "RemoveInterval",does that mean every part should stay for at least the"RemoveInterval" time  in the stores.Well,is it possible that the "RemoveInterval" contains the "stayingtime" ,the time of the car moving forward and backward on the track,and even the time of loading and unloading part?

Looking forward to your further directions!

Give my best regards to you!

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hello Mark Lee,

the removeInterval is the interval time to calculate the next method call for removiong parts. This time is not in touch with any of the products.

If I understand you correct, you want to give every product a time stamp when it enters the Rack. The products should then be removed by the 'oldest' part first after the product was in the warehouse for a given waiting time.

In this case, you can do the following modifications: Add a column in table PalletPosition where you will store the arrival time of a pallet.

for the first entry in this table make a methcall where the removing method will be called after the waiting time.

For example: &removePallet.methcall(waitingTime)

In the method which will remove a pallet, the pallet in the first row of PalletPosition will be removed.

For the new pallet in the first row calculate the difference between the current time and the time the pallet has to be removed. 

Again with self.methcall(difference_calculated) the method will call itself again and remove the next pallet and so on.

Hope this helps.

Best regards

GG

Regards
GG

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you like the answer? Then click the Thumbs Up button.
Did the answer solve your problem? Then accept the answer as solution

Genius
Genius

Hi,GG

Your directions are so detail and valuable that I got it easily.Now I know its meaning and how to program a method to  achieve my goal.

Thanks for your sparing time and patience to help me!

Have a great day!