Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

How use the "Assemble" to install parts together without the"connector"?

Genius
Genius

Hello,everyone

I wanna  use the Assemble"M1" and "M2" to install different parts together. Well ,there are some special conditions  which should be meeted.As is shown in the following picture,I will explain it in detail.

Step1, the "M1" will assemble  the "Red" part from source  with the pallet from "L0",I use the "connector " to join each other. This is simple and runs ok.

Step2 ,the "Blue"part enter the "Buffer".After the parts is finished from the"M1" it will be moved to "M2" .At the same time ,the part from the "Buffer" goes to "M2". In this process,there is no "Connector" with each other.

Step3,the"M2" will assemble the parts which enter "M2". after finishing , the part leave "M2" and enter "L1".Also,there is no connector.

How to achieve  "Step2 and Step3 " with programming method rather than "connector"?

Looking  forward to your directions!

Any help is great appreciated!

捕获.JPG

2 REPLIES 2

Betreff: How use the "Assemble" to install parts together without the"connector&quot

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hello Mark Lee,

use a Station instead of an AssemblyStation for M2.

In M1 you have to create an exit control:

@.move(M2)

At station M2 you need to create an EntranceControl:

waituntil buffer.numMu>0

buffer.cont.move(self.~.cont)

May be you also need an ExitControl if you do not want to use a connector on the exit.

Hope this helps.

Regards

GG

Regards
GG

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you like the answer? Then click the Thumbs Up button.
Did the answer solve your problem? Then accept the answer as solution

Betreff: How use the "Assemble" to install parts together without the"connector&

Genius
Genius

Hello,GG

I will try  the way as you put forward.If I have puzzles i will looking for your Tips.

Give my best regards to you!

What's more ,I have another Topic to solve,now there is no replay,I hope you can give some suggestions.

Here is the thread:https://community.plm.automation.siemens.com/t5/Plant-Simulation-Forum/How-to-achieve-a-Special-Func...

Thanks for your concerns again.