Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Increasing user defined attribute in MUs inside container and itself too

Dear community,

this is my problem; in the model of the factory there are multiple stages as you can see in the image below (green rectangle, from left to right starting from the upper row; every frame is a stage).Model.png

The best way to move the MUs between frames is creating a user defined attribute "OP" and a table with stages for every single articles.

In red i've highlighted the container "Moschettone" representing one specific article; every time it pass through a station the "OP" is increased and the problem arise with the assembly station in "Legatura" frame.

Here there is an assembly between "telaio_12" (highlighted in red) and 12 MUs of "moschettone".

My question are:

- How can i increase the OP number of the 12 MUs assembled with telaio? I've tried with

@.cont.op:=@.cont.op+1

but only the first one gets the increase, not the other ones.

- How can i "give" the current OP number to "telaio_12" to make it advance to next station without problems and updating it and the MUs contained in it too?

I got the same problems with the dismantle station in "Slegatura" frame but i think i'll be able to solve it with the answers to the questions above.

Thanks a lot.

2 REPLIES

Betreff: Increasing user defined attribute in MUs inside container and itself too

Gears Phenom Gears Phenom
Gears Phenom

Hi Francescos,

try a loop like this to transfer the OP of the container to all MUs inside:

for local i := 1 to @.numMu loop
    @.MU(i).OP := @.OP;
next

or like this to increment the OP for all MUs inside the container:

for local i := 1 to @.numMu loop
    @.MU(i).OP := @.MU(i).OP + 1;
next

Not sure what you mean with the 2nd question, though. You can set an attribute with the ":=" operator, or what do you mean with "give"?

Happy Easter,
Alex

Betreff: Increasing user defined attribute in MUs inside container and itself too

The first answer was really helpful and the second one has been solved by myself.
Thanks a lot.