Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MU has status 'waiting' after creating it by Simtalk on another MU. How can I change this?

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hello,

I am creating MUs with Simtalk on other MUs with the INIT. They automatically get the status 'waiting' which makes them look yellow. I do not like how it looks and would like to change the status but it appears it is not possible at all because the attribut is read-only.

But when the MUs are produced regulary during the simulation, they do not have this status as shown in the picture.

Any hint how to change it?

And please not 'disabling the status display'.

Thank you!

3 REPLIES

Betreff: MU has status 'waiting' after creating it by Simtalk on another MU. How can I change this?

Gears Phenom Gears Phenom
Gears Phenom

Hi,

sorry, but while "ShowState" is active, your MU will always be framed in yellow, you can't change that, and you can't change the status manually. An MU that is sitting on a place-oriented object and can/is not moving/leaving must have the status "waiting" by definition.

So turn off "VectrographicsShowState" while the MU is sitting on another MU and turn it back on when you unload it. If you have to, create an observer on "Location" of the Entity-class:

param attribute: string, oldValue: any

if @.~.internalclassname = "Goods" then
	@.VectorgraphicsShowState := false
else
	@.VectorgraphicsShowState := true
end

Cheers,
Alex

Betreff: MU has status 'waiting' after creating it by Simtalk on another MU. How can I change this?

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Thanks for the answer and the workaround.

What I still do not understand is, why the MUs which are transfered by the transfer station do not have this yellow frame status.

In general, I think MUs should not have a status while beeing transported by other MUs.

Re: MU has status 'waiting' after creating it by Simtalk on another MU. How can I change this?

Experimenter
Experimenter

Hi,

If it is just the look of the MU's icon which you don't like, why not duplicate the MU and edit the yellowish "waiting" icon and draw something you do like. Even though the icon changes, it will change into the something you don't mind seeing.

Regards,

Paul