Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MUs dont leave buffer

Pioneer
Pioneer

Hi all,

I have a problem with Buffer, I have wirtten a method such that the entrance is locked and it is working fine. The case is:

there a three service desks and a method is used that the third desk is only used when the buffer containts 6 or more MU. 

Nevertheless, the first two MU passing the buffer properly and then the MU are staying in the buffer.I think I made a mistake in my method, but I cant find it. Can you help me?

Kind regards,

Eelco

2 REPLIES

Re: MUs dont leave buffer

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hi Eelco,

the part .MUs.eerste:1 is never moved in your exit control of your buffer since no one of the if conditions evaluates to true.

So this part stays forever on your buffer and blocks the material flow.

You can add a rear triggered exit control to your different proces_three stations where you check if all 3 stations are now empty and the move the first MU of the buffer (buffer.MU(1)) to your first station.

If the control is only rear triggered the MU has already left the last station (therefore you shouldn't call @.move in a rear triggered exit control) so you can use the same condition as in your exit control of the buffer.

Regards,

Ralf

Regards,

Ralf
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you like the answer? Then click the Thumbs Up button.
Did the answer solve your problem? Then accept the answer as solution.

Re: MUs dont leave buffer

Pioneer
Pioneer
Thats makes sense, thanks a lotSmiley Happy