Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manufacturing Scenario

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi All

I am facing a problem in the model as the model is not running as per the scenario. The scenario is:

1.The worker collects the part from Buffer 1 two at a time.

2. He then loads it on Parallel Proc.

3. He unloads it after the cycle and places it on the table_1.

4.From table_1 the parts in 2 numbers moves to the object same_table_1.

5.He then picks up one part from the buffer object same_table_1 and loads it on the BE_Insp.

6.After the processing  of the first part ,he unloads the part from the buffer object same_table_1 and places it on the Parallel Proc 1.

7. He then picks the 2nd part from the object same_table_1 and  loads it on the BE_Insp. After the processing  of the 2nd part ,he unloads the part from the buffer object same_table_1 and places it on the Parallel Proc 1.

8.Now when there are two parts in ParallelProc1 , it is moved to ParallelProc2 in two numbers.

9. Now two parts being in ParallelProc2, he unloads the first part from ParallelProc2 and loads it on SE_Insp and does the same for the second part.

I have the model attached for your reference. I request to kindly provide me with the solution

4 REPLIES

Betreff: Manufacturing Scenario

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hello Sunjith,

I would like to descrbe the sequence of operations just tomake it more clear for me.

1. 2 parts from Buffer1 to ParallelProc

2. 2 parts from ParallelProc to table1

3. 1 part from same_table_1 to Be_Insp

4. 1part from same_table_1 to ParallelProc1

5. 2 parts from ParallelProc1 to ParallelProc2

6. 1 part from ParallelProc2 to SE_Insp

7. 1 part from ParallelProc2 to SE_Insp

for this sequence of operations for the worker I modified your simulation model.

The connectors were removed where they are not necessary.

The exit control of same_table_1 was modified to assign different destinations for the MUs 

The entrance control of Workplace was removed

Service for Carry Part Away of ParallelProc was set  to A

I hope this will help you.

Regards

GG

Regards
GG

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you like the answer? Then click the Thumbs Up button.
Did the answer solve your problem? Then accept the answer as solution

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hello Betreff

Thanks for your reply. There is a slight change in your understanding.The sequence is as follows:
1. 2 parts from Buffer1 to ParallelProc.
2. 2 parts from ParallelProc to table1.
3. 1 part from table1 to BE_INSP.
4. 1part again from table1 to BE_INSP.
5.2PARTS from buffer4 to Parallelproc2.
6.1 part from ParallelProc2 to SE_Insp.
7.1 part again from ParallelProc2 to SE_Insp.

In the model that i have attached, seems to be working fine as per the scenario for the first two parts and from the third part, its behaving in a different manner. Could you please look into it.I have attached the model for your reference.

Kind Regards
Sujith

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hello Sujith,

in workplace1 you created an entrance control. In line 35of this entrance control you are moving the part. This disturbs the basic functionality of worker carrying parts away. remove this statement from your entrance control and the worker will carry 2 parts as expected.

Regards

GG

Regards
GG

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you like the answer? Then click the Thumbs Up button.
Did the answer solve your problem? Then accept the answer as solution

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Thank you. Your solution works fine

Regards

Sujith