Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Flow Stats for Waiting on Services

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hello,

I am wondering how to tell when a material flow object (i.e. SingleProc) is waiting because services are unavailable for import. I am not sure whether it falls under waiting time or blocked time, but I have a need to isolate it. Thanks.

3 REPLIES

Re: Material Flow Stats for Waiting on Services

Phenom
Phenom

If you are looking for the statistics, look here

Unbenannt.png

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Thanks for your response. However, I am looking for a statistic or combination of statistics that will return time portion waiting for services of a SingleProc.

Gears Phenom Gears Phenom
Gears Phenom

Well, according to the documentation, for a SingleProc there is only "statWaitingSetupExpPortion" available, which will give you the time it was waiting for a setup-exporter.

There is also (at least since Plant 13.0) the attribute "statWaitingResPortion" available for SingleProc and ParallelProc, even though the documentation only lists this for the AssemblyStation (and for the SingleProc it's not even in the attribute-list), which is the portion of waiting for (any) exporters and/or MU's. Since those stations do not assemble parts, this statistic must be the time waiting for any exporter.

You can, also, easily collect this statistic yourself by using the request- and receive-controls of the SingleProc's importer (see example). But somehow it differs slightly from the internal statistics Smiley Frustrated

Anyway, I hope this helps Smiley Happy
Alex