Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Handling Flow - Problem with transferstation specific parts

Experimenter
Experimenter

Hi everybody,

I have been reading every discussion to try get some skill to resolve the problem that I have, but I am getting started with the plant simulation and I could not resolve.

I am having trouble to make delivery specfics parts to the specifics transferstations.

The model I am simulating is of the process where a cell makes doors and a tugger with racks take that doors and delivery to a line.

Each door sould be delivered at an specific line. The "racks" that get empty at the line should be used again at the doors cell to get full and be used again at the line. The container and the Reardoor MUs are assembled at the assemblyRear and should go to the RearDoorline. And the same logic with the FrontDoor

I could not make the specifics deliveries.

I am creating a container and parts, they are assembled and slould be delivered at the correct place. I try to use the specfics parts option in the transferstation but did not work. And I do not kow how to make an MU that is made by a container and parts together and by just one unique MU, I jsut know make them two separetedly.

I saw some resolution here:

https://community.plm.automation.siemens.com/t5/Plant-Simulation-Forum/TranferStation-parts-per-colo...

it is some similar question but my version is the 13 and it was save in the version 14 and i could not see. So, I have tried to resolve but could not. 

attached I sent my model

2 REPLIES

Re: Material Handling Flow - Problem with transferstation specific parts

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom
The Transferstation is prepared to identify Parts (any MU) on a Carrier (Transporter or Container). It is not prepared to identify a third load level as in your case (see attached png). Nevertheless it's easy to use the Transferstation. It is only required to make your Containers names different in order to identify them accordingly. I added a Method "setContainerName" which is called by the EntranceCtrls of any of your Buffers (except EmptyRacks, not necessary there). Breakpoints are still in place.

Regards

Always consider using the AttributeExplorer!

Re: Material Handling Flow - Problem with transferstation specific parts

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom
forgot the png

Regards

Always consider using the AttributeExplorer!