Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More than 4 successors after dismantle station

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi everyone,

I have a problem with my dismantle station.

I have containers arriving at the dismantle sation. The container is carring 4 BEs. I connected the dismantle station to 8 following single procs. Because the single procs are slower than the dismantle station the dismantle station is alway blocked.

Now the problem:

The BEs are just transported to the single procs 1 to 4 the single procs 5 to 8 are ignored. I tried to implement a dismantle table to set the successors for the BEs (see pic) but it is still not working...

Does someone know where the error is? And can someone help me?

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

IceTea

Table.PNG

4 REPLIES

Re: More than 4 successors after dismantle station

Phenom
Phenom

well if - as you post - there are 4 Mus carried by the container, only 4 can be unloaded from the dismantle station at a time

if there are 8 Mus on the carrier and you want to unload all mus then either use
the dismantle sequence "mus  to all successors"

or  "mus exiting independent of other MUs" or "main mu after other MUs" and change the values

in the number column (= Mu count)  of your dismantle table to 1  ( for each successor 2..9)

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi Phenom,

thank you for your information. This is not exactly what the problem was but I was able to solve it by myself.

Thanks.

Best regards,

IceTea

Phenom
Phenom

What was the problem and how did you solve it ?

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

The problem was that because the dismantling was faster than the following process I always had 8 parts to separate instead of 4. But after separating the first 4 parts the dismantle station was blocked because the system was only using the first 4 following singleprocs and not all 8.

I solved it by using a buffer.

Best regards,

IceTea