The model i am working on should behave as below, - I don't know whether i modelled it correctly or not.
1. Operator to Unload the 1st machine
2. Load the job on 1st machine
3. Inspect job - previous job
4. Load the 1st job on 2nd machine for first operation - drilling partA
5. Make sure the 1st machine not idle, in between if loading comes then unload/load the 1st machine
6. unload the job on 2nd machine after 1st operation
7. Pushing the job to next fixture for next operation on same machine part B
8. inspection of 2nd job and wait till 2nd job comes on 1st fixture of second machine - partA
9.Load the second machine -as both the job are there. loading when 2 jobs loaded on 2 fixtures.
10. load /unload first machine
11. unload both the job - both job will come out at same time - same processing time for both the operation at second machine.
12. Unload both the job - push 1st job from second fixture because it is ready .
13. push second job on fixture 2 from fixture 1 as only one operation is performed. and again wait for 3rd job to come to load both the jobs at the same time
Attaching my model.
This is the third time you posted the same untouched model...
How about catching the anwsers to the posts and incorporating
them accordingly in the model.