cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Transporters - Priority System

Solution Partner Pioneer Solution Partner Pioneer
Solution Partner Pioneer

Hello All,

I am trying to make a Priority system that selects destinations based on the the Occupied attribute. Where the priority is broken down to Singleproc2 > Singleproc1 > Singleproc. I have successfully created the system for one transporter which dynamically sets the destination based on which singleproc is occupied. My only problem is that I do not know how to implement this for multiple transporters. 

I believe the best way to incorporate this functionality would involve the AGV needed column in the TableFile. That way, the model can observe that AGV column when it assigns the destination to each Transporter.

TableFile.PNG

Could someone take a look at my example model and let me know what i am missing for two or more transporters to be incorporated?

Thank you!

-Patrick

1 REPLY

Re: Multiple Transporters - Priority System

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hi Patrick,

if you want to use multiple Transporters, you have to change the layout of the ways.

For the purpose of a disposition of transporters the transporters must be able to pass each other.

The following figure shows a suggestion.

An unused transporter should drive to a parking place.

An order is assigned to a transporter when a part is arrived at the stations SingleProcs. For that you use the entrance control of the SingleProcs. You determine a free transporter and set the attributes destination and stopped of the selected transporter.

Regards,

Peter

LayoutWays.jpg