Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No path for worker

Legend
Legend

Hello All,

in my model, when i change position of Main_Assembly_1(Area--Frame) then it shows follwing error. Before its working properly.

no Path for worker.PNG

Model description: There is many area(frame) and inside these area, there are many line(subframe) and inside it,there are stations(Singleproc).Model is Reconfigurable,means area and line change position according to new order requirement.

Problem: When i changed position of Main_Assembly_1 then worker 29 can not move to Dockout_Entry_stock(Workplace).  in workerpool,i selected move freely within area. and note that i already off the obstacle for all Area(frame)  and line(Subframe).. ((for that edit 3d property-Graphics tab-none)).

in attachment, you can find  Main_Assembly_1 and MAL_2( which is inside of main_assembly_1) with worker 29.

thanks in advance

5 REPLIES

Betreff: No path for worker

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hi Niks1,

I suggest you turn on '"Show Contents" for your sub frames. The obstacles in those sub frames are created at the upper level independant of this setting. I guess then you see the problem.

You can also press the 'O' key to visualize the obstacles to see if there is a possible path.

Regards,

Ralf
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you like the answer? Then click the Thumbs Up button.
Did the answer solve your problem? Then accept the answer as solution.

Legend
Legend

Hello @RalfTobel

thanks for answer

i already press O key but there is no obstacle because i already off the obstacle for all frame(edit3d prop->Graphics->obstaclefor worker->none)..

and model working in default layout but when i changed position of Main_assembly_1(area) then it shows error.

please can you suggest any other idea to solve it..

thanks in advance

Legend
Legend

Hello @RalfTobel

In attached screenshot, i activated content of all subframe((as per your suggestion)). and i mark worker 29 and workplace(Dockout_Entry_stock).

i selected move freely within area in workerpool.i pressed "O" but there is no obstacle in model because i already off the obstacle for all Area(frame)  and line(Subframe).. ((for that edit 3d property-Graphics tab-none)).

still it shows error "No path for worker" ..check in attacchment.

please can you suggest, how can i solve it

Thank you very much in advance

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Could you upload your model? (in case the problem still exists)

I suppose, a look at the model and the settings therein might shed light into this mystery...

Did you like the answer? Then click the Thumbs Up button.
Did the answer solve your problem? Then accept the answer as solution

Legend
Legend

Hi PeterKomarek

thanks for your interest in this problem

this problem is still exist in model. i tried in every direction(off the Obstacle, chnage the worker route..) but i could not find a reason of problem.

my model is realated to somany input data(Excel file). Without these all excel file, it will not simulate..so i will try to disconnect these excel file and then i will send you my model.

thanks