Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Solved! Go to solution

Non modifacable Executable from Plant Simulation V13.01

Hello,

I'm having some issues regarding the new version of Plant Simulation. The previous one allowed me to generate an executable were the user was able to change some Values from the Tables and/or User Interfaces (like the Edit Text Box) and then with some methods as Init or Reset the cell variables or the interface use to charge its Values to some other Objects (like a single proc).

The new executables product of Plant Simulation V13.01, dont allow me to change neither the Edit Text Boxes or the Cells from the Tables... can someone help me to configure the propierties from the executable generator in order to offer a real solution project to my client?

I mean some times some clients don't have the budget to invest in this kind of tool or just is easier to them to pay for services like the one I need to deliver.

I'm thinking that an option could be unistall the PS 13.01 and reinstall the latest version but it isn't my favorite idea... whats your suggestion?

Thanks in advance!! 

5 REPLIES

Re: Non modifacable Executable from Plant Simulation V13.01

[ Edited ]

Are you talking about "Pack & Go"? The executable generated by Pack&Go uses a Viewer License, in which you are intentionally not allowed to modify the simulation model. I do not think that this was different before. Which previous version are you referring to?

Solution
Solution
Accepted by topic author Inti2Go
‎10-24-2016 04:32 PM

I do not think that this was different before

In my Version (12.0.3) it's possible to change values in the pack & go model by using Checkboxes/DropdownMenu in combination with Methods!

If it's not possible anymore, i dont know how you can change the model with a viewer license.

Solution
Solution
Accepted by topic author Inti2Go
‎10-24-2016 04:32 PM

I cannot confirm this. I tried a Checkbox object, a Button object and a DropDownList object, and all three work in a Viewer License of version 13.0.1.

I also checked that in in version 13.0.1 check boxes and radio buttons of Dialog objects are working. Edit text boxes and drop-down list boxes are disabled, but they were in version 12.0.3 too.

Exactly, we're talking about Pack & Go generator and we use to program on V12.0.1
At least worked with precharged values from tables and buttons (that triggered the change in the single procs)...

Thank you both, the information you provided was usefull!