Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Optimization of production plan

Solution Partner Pioneer Solution Partner Pioneer
Solution Partner Pioneer

Hello,

I would like you to ask for help guys. I want to optimalize a production plan (picture). My simulation works like this: I have the table and the list of products which will be created by loop to the buffer and after leaving the buffer they will be sent to the specific workplace. (I dont use SOURCE to create MUs) I tried to use GAWizzard, but when I want to set the OPTIMIZATION parameter in GAWizzard, it treats it like a normal table not the table from SOURCE with Sequence. How can I set the parameters to normal table, so I will be able to use GAWizzard for optimization?

(Photo 3 shows table, which is set in the SOURCE. It works normaly, becouse somehow it knows it is production plan)

Thank you !Photo1.PNGPhoto2.PNGphoto3.PNG

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Optimization of production plan

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hello Dusan,

the Tablefile in the model .Models.Frame.Tablefile is correctly prepared for the optimization of the sequence.

To define a Tablefile as an input value of the optimization please press the Shift key and Drag&Drop the Tablefile onto the GAwizard. Then the Tablefile is equipped with two additional columns "Chrom" and "Orig" of type integer.

The internal table ProblemDefinition of the GAwizard will show: A sequence of 18 elements.

Regards,

Peter

Solution Partner Pioneer Solution Partner Pioneer
Solution Partner Pioneer

Hello Peter,

I drag and before the drop of the tablefile I hold shift and it still shows this message. Photo4.PNG

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

I believe that you received the dialog: "Please select Model parameter to be optimized."

You computer did not recognized the Shift key.

Therefore I recommend to press the button "Optimization parameter:" and drag&drop the your Tablefile-object into the cell

Problemdefinition[2,0]

and press "Apply" of the dialog of the GAwizard.

Your can try it by the attached model for Plant Simulation 13.0