Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pack And Go model does not work as the model

Solution Partner Legend Solution Partner Legend
Solution Partner Legend

I have a model which work as intended, no issues are present. When I create a Pack and Go model from the model the debugger opens in a method. A printscreen of this is attached.

The model have been created in 12.2, but the same issue arises in 13.2 and 14. That is the model works, but it is the Pack And Go which opens the debugger.

As the printscreen might indicate, I suspect it is because of the command copyObjectsToClipboard and pasteClipboard. I believe it does not copy and paste the object, but this is hard to verify in the Pack And Go model since I can't move objects around. 

Does anyone have an idea on how to solve this, preferably by not modifying the code too much?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Pack And Go model does not work as the model

Solution Partner Legend Solution Partner Legend
Solution Partner Legend

I found a solution for it. It seems the command copyObjectsToClipboard does not work in a Pack and Go model (deactivated?). Instead I modified my methods to use createObject for the same purpose, no issues so far. I guess it would be nice to have this information in the help somewhere for all affected commands, since I found this solution by trial and error.