New members of the Plant Simulation community are invited to another series of on-line training.
These are hands-on sessions, so please make sure to have Plant Simulation v11 installed and ready for use:
Please register to each of the relevant sessions separately:
Part 1 of 3, Monday, April 28th , 14:00 – 15:30 GMT
- The principles of Discrete Event Simulation, and how it is used.
- Live demo pf Tecnomatix Plant Simulation.
- Getting started with the product.
- Use the product tutorial and other information sources.
- Create your first Plant Simulation model.
Repeat session on Thursday, May 8th, 14:00 – 15:30 GMT
Part 2 of 3, Monday, June 2nd, 14:00 – 15:30 GMT
- Learn how to increase line production by adding buffers.
- Use experiment manager to optimize the resources required per production unit.
- Learn to analyze a realistic production model available with the software (Small Parts Demo)
Repeat session on Thursday, June 12th, 14:00 – 15:30 GMT
Part 3 of 3, Monday, July 3rd, 14:00 – 15:30 GMT
- Re-cap 1st and 2nd sessions
- Introduce a “Playground” model that helps to understand simulation principles and explain to others.
- Solve together a new production problem by applying the accumulated knowledge.
Repeat session on Wednesday, July 9th, 14:00 – 15:30 GMT
The classes will be shortly available in the Learn@Siemens portal
(Expected end November 2014)
If you would like to access earlier, I suggest you contact your Siemens distributor
You can also reach me directly for advice,