Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Plant Simulation On-Line Training

[ Edited ]

Dear customers, partners and interested parties,

We are starting 2014 with a series of free on-line Plant Simulation training sessions as follows:

BASIC PLANT SIMULATION TRAINING

These sessions will be conducted in English by Mr...Timur Ucan, a product expert from Siemens PLM Manufacturing Engineering Software group.

INTRODUCTION TO VSM SIMULATION 

This introduction will also be held in English, by Siemens expert Mr.. Ralph Bauknecht, one of the few people with field experience in this new technology

ADVANCED FUNCTIONALITIES

It is recommended that prior to the training you will have a working version of Plant Simulation on your desktop, as the sessions will be interactive.

We are looking forward for your participation,

Best regards,

Ran Livnat, Matthias Heinicke, Timur Ucan, Ralph Bauknecht and the Siemens Plant Simulation Community

2 REPLIES

Re: Plant Simulation On-Line Training

Hi,

very late for the party here. 

is there anywhere I can find these training session online.

I would really love to understand the basics and more on VSM in technomatix. 

cheers. 

Re: Plant Simulation On-Line Training

Hi bipul,

sorry but there is no online material to Plant Simulation VSM. And after 2 years the software has been further developed too (only in Plant Simulation Versions 12 and 13!). The Plant Simulation "HELP" contains a detailed description of the functionality. 

For further information on the product you may contact me directly <ralph.bauknecht@siemens.com>.

And keep an eye on this forum: we might do another online training course in the future.