Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem opening conveyor settings 3D/2D

Solution Partner Valued Contributor Solution Partner Valued Contributor
Solution Partner Valued Contributor

Dear community members

I am working with a model which is in both 2D and 3D. There are a lot of conveyor belts in the model and sometimes I can't open the settings for some of the conveyors. When I restart the model it is working again, but it is a bit annoying having to restart the model from time to time. I think it has something to do with that I am working in both 2D and 3D, because I have not had this problem before when I only worked in 2D. It is probably also connected to the problem that I sometimes can't edit the lenght of the conveyor in the 2D-view but needs to do the changes in the 3D-view.

Do you know what the problem could be?

Thank you!

Best regards

Toobor

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Problem opening conveyor settings 3D/2D

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hello Toobor,

I'm not sure what you have exactly done.

Do you mean with "opening the settings" opening the 2D or 3D properties dialog of a conveyor?

With what version (including maintenance pack) are you working?

And, just guessing: Is it possible that you have very many properties dialogs open at the same time? I' thinking of about 20 or more dialogs.

Did you like the answer? Then click the Thumbs Up button.
Did the answer solve your problem? Then accept the answer as solution

Re: Problem opening conveyor settings 3D/2D

Solution Partner Valued Contributor Solution Partner Valued Contributor
Solution Partner Valued Contributor

I mean the 2D properties dialog of a conveyor, that is opening by double-clicking on the conveyor.

I don't have any properties dialogs open and not many frames open, just the 2D-view and the 3D-view of the model

I am working with version 12.2.0.