Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with 3D view

Experimenter
Experimenter

Im unable to change the View into Planning View while using HBW class library. Some wierd 3D view is popping up and I don't know how to fix it. You can see the picture below, which shows the planning view is ONCapture.JPG

4 REPLIES

Re: Problem with 3D view

Siemens Pioneer Siemens Pioneer
Siemens Pioneer
Does the problem exist even if you close and reopen the model? Or if you create a new model? It would be good to know if the problem is reproducible, or if it was a one-off occurrence.

Experimenter
Experimenter

Yes. I even re-installed the entire software thinking that i messed with 3D setting somewhere, but of no use. 

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

The last time I saw something like this (if you look at the lines, these seem to be grid lines but drawn in the wrong direction), the cause was an out-of-date graphic driver. Please check for an update of your graphic driver.

It might be necessary to use the web site of the manufacturer to actually get an updated driver - the Windows system had the problem of offering only tremendously out-of-date drivers (from several years in the past) - but that observation was last seen about two years ago so that effect might have gone by now (although I doubt this).

Did you like the answer? Then click the Thumbs Up button.
Did the answer solve your problem? Then accept the answer as solution

Phenom
Phenom

@Curious619

1. Check if your graphics driver is up to date

2. Change the OpenGL version to a lower version (s. FileMenu-> Preferences -> 3D)

Unbenannt.PNG