Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Problem with reseting Mus.Waiting

Pioneer
Pioneer

Hallo,

i use an sensor to stop a transporter and check if this transporter should go to another track. If yes, the transporter will be transported to the second track and its attributte .stopped will be set as false. In some case, there are transporters which follows the first transporter. The transporter which stays behind the first one will stay waiting when the first transporter is stopped. But after the first transporter is transfered to the another way, the second transporter is still waiting in the track. In my opinion, the second transporter shall start to drving automatically when the transporter before itself moves. Is this a bug for Plant Simulation?

MUwaiting.PNG

MUswaiting2.PNG

10 REPLIES 10

Re: Problem with reseting Mus.Waiting

Phenom
Phenom

....which the 2. transporter in the row does (s. attachment) !

Please send the fraction of your model , which shows

your posted behaviour to investigate.

Thank you

Pioneer
Pioneer

Hallo Simulator,

thank you for your answer. I have a function like the method  in the rrr.spp, see. attachments. It works perfectly in the rrr.spp. But not in my programm. In my program i used attributte .stopped to stop a BigAGV, which is dupliziert from original Transporter. And if the transporter has a right destination, it should move to another track which leads it to a bufferstation to unload its MU. To my programm (test.app), in the time 3:23:48.000, two BigAGVs are stopped by a sensor. After that, the first one move to the bufferstation, but the second one is still waiting in the track. The attributtes of the second one: @.stopped:=false; @.waiting:=true. I do not use the attributte  waiting in my program, so the second one should be controlled by internal program. 

I mark the place where the error happens with a yellow area. 

Pioneer
Pioneer

And here is the attachments of rrr.spp

Phenom
Phenom

I have the impression that the blocking of the following

vehicle has something to do on how you move the stopped vehicle (predecessor)

In the way2.OnSensor11 method  you first set to "backwards" direction

and then you transfer the vehicle.

I set the "backwards" after the transfer.

Have a look if it now works.

Pioneer
Pioneer

Hallo Simulator,

the reason why i use set backwards before @.transfer is that, the transporter will not moves twice in the track. To better unstand the case, pls check the program in attachments. After transporter is transfered to track1, it moves once. And when the transporter is set as backwards. It moves automatically once again in an unknown position. I want to avoid this situation. Do you have any idea?

Phenom
Phenom

How about using a two lane track ?

Unbenannt.PNG

Pioneer
Pioneer

In principle  the agv shall drive in a one lane track. Becasue 1.PNG

In principle  the agv shall drive in a one lane track. Becasue if using two lane track, the agv will go to the green point when it finishes feeding the bufferplace. But in my simuation, the agv shall go back to the red point. I can also use transfer method to change the place when the tranporter leave the two lane track, but i am not satisfied with this solutionSmiley Sad((.

Do you think its an internal program which causes the transporter moves twice by using method transfer() and setting attributte .backwards in a curve track? I think i need report this problem to siemens.....

Phenom
Phenom

@1

If you set the track pitch to 0,

and the track width to 1

the vehicle moves like on a one lane track (s.below)

@2

Depending on when you set to "backwards", the

vehicle position is set accordingly.

To my understanding this is correct.

Unbenannt.PNG

Pioneer
Pioneer

But i think the main problem is that the transporter (successor) does not realize that the transporter (predecessor), whose attributte backwards is set as true, is already transported.