Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Releasing from store

Pioneer
Pioneer

Hello,

I'm currently working on a store based on an example in which there is a random storage. That's why every incoming part (respectively every outcoming part from the source) is written in a table to keep track of it. That part works perfectly.

My problem is that the realsing from the store doesn't work as I do not know how/where to call the method.

The method itself is coded as well.

Any help is highly appreciated. 

Thank you,

David

3 REPLIES

Re: Releasing from store

Solution Partner Valued Contributor Solution Partner Valued Contributor
Solution Partner Valued Contributor

Hello DavidStudent,

The problem is in your user-defined attribute zyklustabelle.position. This attribute is set to the value 0.

When you try to find a "zeil" with teil:=zyklustabelle[1,zyklustabelle.position];  you are referring to the headerinstead of the first value. As such the method cannot find a "zeil" named "BE_Name" and returns nothing.

If you switch the user-defined attribute to 1 your Method seems to move MUs to the Parallelstation.

With regards to when you should trigger the Method, this all depends on what you are trying to achieve with the model. You can manually call the Method, by right-clicking and selecting "Run" for example.

You could use a Generator object to call this Method with a given interval, or you could call the auslagern model by calling it from your einlagern Method. It all depends on what you are trying to achieve.

Kind regards,

Sebastiaan

Pioneer
Pioneer

Hello Sebastiaan,

Thank you for pointing the things out to me. In principle, it works now. 

However, a few things seem to be strange to me:

1.) If I look into the statistics of the store, the inbound and outbound state a number which can't be true. 

2.) Although, I call my method "auslagern" from "einlagern", it takes a while until it's actually being done.

3.) The milkrun waits for the store to be filled all the way before it actually moves any MU.

Kind regards,

David

Legend
Legend

If you wanna trigger a method at any given time, you can use "methcall". 

YourMeth.Methcall(time) 

Have a look on the help to have an idea how this method works. There is a clear explanation with different examples. It's very uselfull. 

Spoiler
2.) Although, I call my method "auslagern" from "einlagern", it takes a while until it's actually being done.

There is a waituntil in "einlagern" , so the "ausalagern" method will be executed when the condition in your "waituntil" will be verified. That's why it takes a while between "einlagern" execution date and the one of "auslagern".  

Spoiler
3.) The milkrun waits for the store to be filled all the way before it actually moves any MU.

I don't think if the milkrun waits for the store to be full before moving the first MU. I think the point is your cycle time of creating MUs in your store is too faster then the cycle of your transporter. That's why you store seems to be full before moving the first MU, because your transporter is too low. 

BR
O.C