Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Solved! Go to solution

Remove parts from Store help

Hello,

I have a created a complex simulation and I am unable to remove parts from the store. I want the MUs to be called to their specified buffer when they are needed. Can anyone help me, please?

Thank you in advance

Kbohara 

8 REPLIES

Re: Remove parts from Store help

Hi,

For example, if you add the code when the storage is empty, the entity in the buffer  can  move to the storage:

if the storage. empty =true then

entity.buffer move(storage)

end

BTW  I try to run your model to figure out  but, I  could not see the your created MU in each source at the class library.

Hi Pioneer,

Thank you for your quick response. I'm sorry I created a new model to post and didn't run it before posting. I re-attached the model..

Also, I tried your statement below and I can't seem to get it to work. Would you mind seeing what I am doing wrong, please?

Again thank you for your time

Kbohara

[ Edited ]

Well, I just attached a simple test model for your information.

I added a method at entrance control of store. I assumed that when stored entity number is same as store capaicty, some specified entities are moved to the buffer... 

Thank you for your response but I am unable to open this model due to it being created in a newer version.

oh.. I see..

I attached the file as version 12.  

Hi there,

Thank you again for your help but I still am unable to open your model. See attached error message.

Solution
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kbohara14
‎10-18-2016 07:41 AM

It seems you are using little lower version compare with me.
Unfortunately, I don't have lower version what you are using it. 

BTW,I have attached a what I did test regarding your issue.

I added  storageM meethod on store oject. the

The store capacity is 9 (x=3,y=3) and only particular storage slot is move to buffer.. just smple test.

Thank you for your feed back...I appreciate all your help!