Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rework for entity

Pioneer
Pioneer

I have attached a model in which i want to define user defined attributes in the MUs so that the MU's fail randomly at either singleproc or singleproc1 after going at electrical test the mu is transfered to singleproc1 or to singlerpoc (by transfer station) or to drain if it is not failed. I dont want to use a table file for it 

10 REPLIES

Re: Rework for entity

Phenom
Phenom

Hi,

whether table or not, at one stage you have to decide where to move the Mus to.

Here is the layout of one working solution .

Bild1.jpg

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hello San,

you can add an attribute to Singleproc and Singleproc1 to define the portion of parts which will be failed, for example FailPortion 

.Models.Frame.jpg

add an exit control to SingleProc and Singleproc1:

rework.spp - Tecnomatix Plant Simulation 10.1 - .Models.Frame.SingleProc.jpg

In this example, 5 percent of the parts will have an atribute "isFail" which will show if the MU is failed or not.

In ElectricalTest, you also can add an exitControl which checks, if the attribute is defined at the MU and if defined, if this attribute is true. In this case move the MU to a repairing station, otherwise to the drain.

Hope this will help you.

Guido

Regards
GG

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you like the answer? Then click the Thumbs Up button.
Did the answer solve your problem? Then accept the answer as solution

Pioneer
Pioneer

Thanks,

this is exactly what i need Smiley Very Happy but can u do it on the model as i cant get through it.

Regards,

San 

Siemens Phenom

Hello San,

I added the methods to singleproc and singleproc1 and I also added a method to the ElectricalTest.

In the classlibrary, the Entity1 has got an attribute 'isFailed' of type boolean. This attribute is set by the Singelprocs.

I recommend to use a newer version of Plant Simulation, because Versio 9 is no longer supported. The attached model was edited in Version 10.

Regards

Guido

Regards
GG

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pioneer
Pioneer
Thank u Smiley Happy

Pioneer
Pioneer

the reworks are on the basis of uniform distribution, what change in code is needed for random reworks

Siemens Phenom
What do you mean with 'random reworks'? The uniform distribution function just determines a number between 0 and 100 and only if this number is in the range of 0 to 5, the part will be marked as to be reworked.
Regards
GG

Pioneer
Pioneer

random reworks means that the reworks occur randomly without any sequence ... if its possible to do in programming

Pioneer
Pioneer

In the following model how can i incorporate a counter to count the parts for rework at electrical test