Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Search through Network and Sub-Network for MU | BE im Simulationsmodell suchen

Creator
Creator

English:

Hey Guys,

I've got a question, is it possible to browse throug the network and the subnetworks to a certain MU? Or is there a opportunity to document the course of the MU through the inidividual stations in the network.

I'm looking for an MU (conveyor vehicle), which has 10 more MU's loaded. In the course of the simulation my methods need to assign values in the custom attributes to the 10 MU's in conveyor vehicle.

Would be great if someone knew a solution or an idea to solve that problem.

Best regards

divantho

Deutsch:

Hallo,

ich hab mal eine Frage, besteht die Möglichkeit das Netzwerk und die Unternetzwerke nach einem bestimmten BE zu durchsuchen? Oder gibt es eine Möglichkeit den Verlauf eines BE durch die einzelnen Stationen zu dokumentieren, damit ich somit erfahren kann wo sich das BE befindet? Ich suche ein BE (Hordenwagen) in meinem Simulationsmodell, welches 10 weitere BE's geladen hat. Im laufe der Simulation soll eine Methoden den 10 weiteren BE's Werte in den benutzerdefinierten Attributen zuordnen. Wäre super wenn da jemand eine Lösung wüsste oder einen Lösungsansatz, habe bis jetzt noch nichts in dieser Richtung im Forum gefunden.

Liebe Grüße

divantho

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Search through Network and Sub-Network for MU | BE im Simulationsmodell suchen

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hello divantho,

for interactive use you can use the Find command which is available in the context menu of the class library.

Or you can go to the class of your MU and choose "Show Inheritance". This will show you all instances. On the one which you are searching for you can use the context menu and select "Show".

When you want to visualize the material streams in your simulation you can use the Sankey diagram.

Regards,

Ralf
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you like the answer? Then click the Thumbs Up button.
Did the answer solve your problem? Then accept the answer as solution.

Re: Search through Network and Sub-Network for MU | BE im Simulationsmodell suchen

Creator
Creator

Hey Ralf,

first of all thanks for the fast support.

I'm actually looking for a solution via method to browse through the individual networks for the MU.

The simulation shall look for the MU by itself and assign the values of the custom attributes to the 10 MU, which are loaded on the conveyor vehicle and I'm looking for.

If I understand your solution correctly, is your solution an manual process which I have to execute by myself.

Best regard.

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hello divantho,

you can loop through all instances of a MU class using this code:

is
do
	local mu := .MUs.Entity;
	local numMUs := mu.NumChildren;
	for local i := 1 to numMUs loop
		print mu.ChildNo(i);
	next;
end;
Regards,

Ralf
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you like the answer? Then click the Thumbs Up button.
Did the answer solve your problem? Then accept the answer as solution.

Solution Partner Phenom Solution Partner Phenom
Solution Partner Phenom

Hi divantho,

I was a little puzzled by your question. If you have a conveyor (Line object) in your model, or a conveying vehicle (Transporter object) you can use entrance and exit  controls to assign values to the attributes when MUs enter or leave a conveyor/vehicle. So there would be no need to conduct a top-down search of the network.

Perhaps you should be a bit clearer about your goals, then we can probably help a bit better.

Regards,
Gert Nomden

Gert Nomden
Digital Factory Consultant
cardsplmsolutions.com