Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Set attribute/status of entity after each step of process

That is exactly what I am trying to do. I completed the TableFile with the attribute and the attributname but somehow I can't modify the tablefile as I want. I give below you an example below. Maybe you can help me.

Thanks a lot!

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

The User defined Attribute "State"  has to be set in the BE Class object. I have set it for you.

When you click on the "MU" in the library and select user defined attributes, you will see this.

Also, the Method object was absent in your library. I have added the object and created a method with an example of exit control. Also, when you are using the exit control for this, exit strategy is not essential I guess.

You can go through the model. Hope this helps.

Regards,

Simpulse

This is exactly what I was missing! Thank you very much for your help. If you could juste tell me how to change this Class into BE it would be perfect!

Concerning the exit strategy, you are right. I think using the method is the fastest way and we have more possibilities to customize it!

Thanks one more!

Cheers,

Vincent

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

You are welcome. The properties of the MU are changed in the class object. Take a look at the picture I have attached.

Cheers,

Simpulse