Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Specify a route for an MU

Creator
Creator

Good morning everyone.

I have a problem. For an internship in an Furniture Factory i have to build an actual Status of the production. Until now i didn't heard of this program and never worked with something like this before. Anybody in this Factory can't help me, so i have to learn it by myself.
Over the days i have successfully build the actual status but my problem is that many SingleProc's have different ways to go to the next SinglePro because the factory has 6 different machinery and 11 different furniture’s and all of them have to got throw a different Sequence of the machinery, therefore are many various ways.
I didn't know how i can say for example that furniture 1 have to go over Line 1 to SingleProc 1 after that over Line 2 to in the Drain or that furniture 2 have to go over Line 3 to SingleProc1 after that over Line 4 to Single Proc2 and over Line 5 also in the drain and so one. Can someone explain that to me please? Man Sad
On another side someone said me that i should look on the Examples from Plant Simulator specific the “Work Plane (Category Information Flow / theme Work Plane - simple example) model”.
It helped me a little to understood the problem more but in this is a Excel Table and i couldn't open it. And without that I didn’t understand this model and it’s data. Its Name is DataOfWoirkship, have someone also an idea where i can get this Excel Table?

I hope somebody can help me with this 2 Questions.
In the Attachments is a picture of the actual Status. For a better understanding but it is the German Version.. Man Happy

With Best Regards.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Specify a route for an MU

Solution Partner Valued Contributor Solution Partner Valued Contributor
Solution Partner Valued Contributor

You already using exit strategies and methods?

Or only working with standard behaviour?

cortega@interlatin.com.mx
+52 (81) 10801310
InterLatin S de RL de CV

Creator
Creator

I'm only working with standard behaviour until now.

Solution Partner Valued Contributor Solution Partner Valued Contributor
Solution Partner Valued Contributor

OK you can use the exit strategies to specufy specific MUs moving to an specific direction.

I recommend you read in the help for the topic Exit Strategies --> MU Attributes.

So you can direct an MU to a next object depending on his name or any attribute you decide.

This is still within the standard behaviour and easy to do.

cortega@interlatin.com.mx
+52 (81) 10801310
InterLatin S de RL de CV