Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

StatRelativeOccupation

Pioneer
Pioneer

Hello everyone,

I want to know the relativeOccupation of several buffers during production. I simulate 24/5 but the production is only from 6:00 to 23:00, but the arrival of trucks in my system goes on the whole day. The trucks are unloaded and the parts on the trucks are loaded into several buffers. This is done when the factory is producing but also when it is not. Now I want to know the RelativeOccupation of the buffers only when the factory is producing (start and end of production is regulated by a shiftCalender). But the StatRelativeOccupation gives the relative occupation over all the simulated time, so also when the factory is not producing. Is it possible to get the relative occupation only during production?

With kind regards,

Steven Blom

4 REPLIES

Re: StatRelativeOccupation

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hello Steven,

if your buffers are also assigned to the shift calendar the relative occupation of the buffer should exclude the times were the buffer was paused or unplanned.

Regards,

Ralf
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you like the answer? Then click the Thumbs Up button.
Did the answer solve your problem? Then accept the answer as solution.

Phenom
Phenom
 acc. to help the statRelativeOccupation already considers the paused status (s.b.)

the capacity-based ratio of the time during which the object was occupied, not paused and not failed to the time during which the object was not paused and not failed as a real number.

Pioneer
Pioneer

Thanks, but the buffers are not assigned to the shift calendar. The buffers are filled by unloading of the trucks throughout the day, so also before 6:00 and after 23:00. This means that the buffers are never paused or unplanned. So the Statrelativeoccupation gives me the relative occupation of the buffer over 24 hours (when i take one day) but i only want the relative occupation between 6:00 and 23:00. 

Phenom
Phenom

ther are several ways  to get the specific buffer statistics (e.g. through simtalk)

But how about creating 2 buffers as one

1. buffer 23:00 to 6:00

2. buffer 6:00 to 23:00 (for your statistics)