Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stop automatic filling of workstation at workplace

Builder
Builder

Hello All,

by dragging the workplace over the station, it automatically accepts the station. is there any way to stop this automatic process. I want to fill the workstation in the workplace manually. i dont want it to take it own its own. sometimes when there are many station near to the workstation then it creates error due to this property as it takes others station in the workstation . Any way to avoid this ?

2 REPLIES

Re: Stop automatic filling of workstation at workplace

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hello k_parashar,

Do you mean that the workplace is assigned to a station when you drag the workplace onto the station or when you place the workplace nearby a station?

When you place the workplace near a station which already has a station assigned this shouldn't be changed.

But you cannot avoid the assignment when drag the workplace onto a station. The only workaround is to place it a little away and use the cursor keys to position the workplace.

Regards,

Ralf
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you like the answer? Then click the Thumbs Up button.
Did the answer solve your problem? Then accept the answer as solution.

Re: Stop automatic filling of workstation at workplace

Builder
Builder
Thanks Mr. Tobel. I think the best way is to carefully place the workplace to each other at a minimum distance. I somehow managed to do it without overlapping.