Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storage Area: Spezifischen Lagerort auswählen / choose specific place in a storage area

Creator
Creator

Hallo allesamt,

ich versuche momentan einen Portalkran dazu zu bringen ein BE an eine bestimmte Stelle im Lager abzulegen.

Leider gelingt mir das nicht.

Ich habe mal ein Minimalbeispiel angehangen, ich glaube nämlich, dass ich etwas grundsätzlich falsch mache...

Gruß,

Patrick

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to put a MU into a specific place using the portal crane, but it doesnt do what I want to. I added an example file, because I think that I'm doing a mistake somewhere.

6 REPLIES

Betreff: Storage Area: Spezifischen Lagerort auswählen

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hello Xaipe,

attached you will find your model file.

I updated the Crane libraryso you are now using Cranes 14.1.3

The method you are using for definig the position was modified so that the place [2, 2, 1] will now be used one time.

Hope this helps.

Regards
GG

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you like the answer? Then click the Thumbs Up button.
Did the answer solve your problem? Then accept the answer as solution

Creator
Creator
If seen often that some libaries needed to be updated. But I can't find these packages for myself. How do they get deployed? I can't seem to find them in the download center.

Also when I open your model it says to me, that I use an older version (14.1.1) than you (14.1.2), but I have the latest public available version.

But your model did answer my question and does what I want to do. I also updated the question to english so that it might help other users as well.

Siemens Phenom

Hello Xaipe,

just press the button 'Manage Libraries' in case there is a message telling you that there is a new version of the library.

This will open the library manager. In the dialog ypou will see which of the libraries are outdated.

If you are looking for the installation directory of the libraries, just go to the Plant Simulation installation directory. Typically this is the folder:

C:\Program Files\Siemens\Plant Simulation 14.1\Libraries

There you will find the directoy Libraries in which you will find all libraries splitted in three sub folders.

Hope this helps.

Regards
GG

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Creator
Creator

Hi GG,

If I open the manage libraries window it shows me the current versions, but if I click on the drop down for the cranes library it shows me 14.1.2 only. And the "Update all libraries" button is greyed out.

I manually did update the library once, where someone uploaded an updated version of a library here through the folder system, but besides when a new maintance patch was released, the class libararies haven't updated.

I attached a screenshot from the class library window.

Siemens Phenom

Hello Xaipe,

14.1.2 currently is the last released version of the library. Version 14.1.3 will be release with upcomiing maintenance pack. I updated your simulation model with the current development version of the library which is not released.

Regards
GG

Creator
Creator

Hi GG and everyone else.

I further enhanced my model (the storing works perfectly fine now), and now I want to get a specific part out of the store. For that it checks if the store isn't empty (because usually I pick one of the parts and not one single one like in this example), and the machine isnt occupied.

For some weird reason it doesnt work with the <path>.removeProductFromPlace("name", [X,Y,Z]) method.

I attached again a really short example. Maybe someone can look into it. I think it's a problem with the library, maybe because I use it for a not intended purpose.