Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Summary report - adjustable?

Siemens Pioneer Siemens Pioneer
Siemens Pioneer

HI All,

I am using a complex Plant Sim model with lots of frames with their own drains for secondary products (pallets), where the summary report shows all of the outputs.

Does anyone know how I can adjust the summary report and make it more presentation-friendly, where I select only the drains that are important i.e. drains for primary, not secondary products.

Many thanks in advance,

Kind regards

Irina

3 REPLIES

Re: Summary report - adjustable?

Solution Partner Phenom Solution Partner Phenom
Solution Partner Phenom

Hi Irina,

As far as I know the summary report is hard coded. But you can build your own custom report eaily using the HtmlReport object in the UserInterface folder. The example content shows you how you can select the correct Drain objects to be displayed. Try it, it is really easy!

Alternatively, you might choose to re-use the pallets that you are currently deleting. This gives an indication of how many pallets you would need (in a recent project we showed great potential savings this way).

Regards,

Gert Nomden

Gert Nomden
Senior Consultant | Tecnomatix Product Manager
cardsplmsolutions.com

Siemens Pioneer Siemens Pioneer
Siemens Pioneer

Thanks  @Nomden !

I have never dealt with HTML reports before, would you be able to advise how to use them?

Many thanks

Solution Partner Phenom Solution Partner Phenom
Solution Partner Phenom

Hi Irina,

If you are using V11 TR3 then you may take a look at the new HtmlReport, which works really easy. It contains some sample code.

The previous version of this object is called Report. Consult its help-pages for some practical support on this object "Showing Statistics in a Report".

Regards,

Gert

Gert Nomden
Senior Consultant | Tecnomatix Product Manager
cardsplmsolutions.com