Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Symtalk to know the MUs in assembly station

Pioneer
Pioneer

Good afternoon, I would like to know if there is an attribute or any  easy form to know the parts that are already in a assembly station. For example:

A station has to assembly 5 parts:

a,b,c,d,e

In a determined moment the assembly station has already received a,d,e and remain to arrive b,c. The attribute or the method return a string (or other format) with a,d,e

Thanks

5 REPLIES

Re: Symtalk to know the MUs in assembly station

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hello Santiago94,

If you have choosen assembly mode "Attach MUs" you can find the parts in the content list of the main part.

For assembly mode "Delete MUs" you can use the method "MUsToBeDeleted" of the assembly station.

Regards,

Ralf
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you like the answer? Then click the Thumbs Up button.
Did the answer solve your problem? Then accept the answer as solution.

Pioneer
Pioneer

But if I try to copy that information to a variable I received an error because the format is not the same. I search in the methods and attributes and the format of MUstobedeleted is any. How I can copy that content to a variable or a list?

Siemens Phenom

If you don't supply an argument to 'musToBeDeleted' it returns an array with all the parts.

If you want to have the parts in a table, just give the table as an argument to 'musToBeDeleted'.

Regards,

Ralf
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pioneer
Pioneer

Ok now it doesn't give error but it only shows one of the items. Why?Sin título.png

Siemens Phenom

You call the function in the entry control of the assembly station which is only called for the main part. Since you have set the exiting MU to 'New MU' the main part also has to be deleted. Therefore you get only this main part back when you call it in the entry control.

Regards,

Ralf