Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Solved! Go to solution

Teamcenter- Plant Simulation Integration Attributes:

Hello community:

I have been trying to affect some of the attributes that go from teamcenter to the plant simulation table that store the imported information. I am talking about the Availability and the MTTR. I can see them in the corresponding sub-table in Plant Simulation but they are empty and I cannot find the way to manage them in teamcenter.

Capture.PNG

As can be seen in the picture there is not data under those attributes .... I was wondering if someone know how to assign this data in teamcenter in order to get it in plant simulation ...

Thanks in advance

Best Regards

7 REPLIES

Re: Teamcenter- Plant Simulation Integration Attributes:

[ Edited ]

These date fields are typically related to resources. Inside Teamcenter, think of Work areas and Stations, as you define them a Plant Structure. But I am not sure if these are standard attributes, or defined in the context of your organization.

Can you tell in which sub-table of your import you found these attributes?

What is the stated type for these lines in the table? E.g. MEStationRevision?

Gert Nomden
Senior Consultant | Tecnomatix Product Manager
cardsplmsolutions.com

Hello Nomden,

They are in the subtable called workareas...The table in which of the data from teamcenter is imported has three subtables (product, processes and workareas) so those attributes are in workareas subtable .

The object class  that those attributes are aplied is to  Mfg0MEResourceRevision if is these what you mean, but have not found the way to assign values to those attributes in teamcenter...

Regards

Actually, it can be easy. First, look up the ItemID from your import table (Plant Simulation). Then go to your Teamcenter client and search for this specific item. I would guess it represents a machine. There you should be able to bring up the attribute in question and give it a value.

Gert Nomden
cardsplmsolutions.com

Hello:
That is right, those attributes correspond to machines ... the problem is that in my teamcenter client I dont know how to bring up those two attributes... normally the rest of attributes can be found in the properties of the machine/process/operation etc but those two I cannot find them and consequently I cannot assign a value to them.
Regards

A quick fix could be to add the columns to your view. So, when you are in Teamcenter, on the header (e.g. BOM Line), click with your right mouse button and select + Insert column(s). Then you get a menu where you should be able to add them to your view, and edit them.

If it does not work that way, ask the administrator.

Gert Nomden
cardsplmsolutions.com

Did you activate "show empty attributes" on the bottom of the properties page?

Solution
Solution
Accepted by topic author cabd87
‎01-17-2017 02:56 AM

Thanks for the help for you both, actually I was not doing it right. It was so easy I couldn´t see them because I was showing the attributes of the resource instead of the revision of the resource...Once again thank you

Best Regards