Hi there community,
I was wondering how I can get the sum of a specific user defined attribute of all output.
- I have a process through which cars flow.
- Each car has a user defined attribute called "Total Depreciation" (which is [value_of_car] * [depreciationrate] * [lead time]
- I want to sum up all depreciation values of the output and use that as output for the experiment manager.
Thanks in advance!
PS. I would also like to know how to sum up just all the waiting times for each car instead of the lead times
Solved! Go to Solution.
- you could use an global variable (e.g. total_deprecation, type real)
- entrance control of the drain:
total_deprecation:=total_deprecation+ @.total_deprication; --@ is the MU that triggers the control
-- for waiting time have a look into the attributes of the MU: stat...
freelance simulation specialist