I am working on a model in which the worker1 (can carry 2 parts) has to take one part in buffer1a and another part in buffer1b. I tried, but i dont know how to make the worker1 to take part from buffer1b. I have attached the model to preview.
Could anyone please assist me?
#1. is it possible to move the parts to assembly station via worker (by avaoiding connectors)?
#2. if not #1, the worker1 carries two parts i.e one from buffer2a (MainMU) and another one from 2b (Entity3). So, can he able to put the Main MU to Assembly_Mainpart buffer and normal part to Assembly_parts buffer? ---> please check the model for clear understanding.
For more detail, i want to create a model like the worker has to carry 2 parts (Entity1 from buffer1a, Entity2 from buffer1b) and put those in Assembly_part buffer and he moves to carry one Main MU (Container1) from buffer 2a and carry Entity3 from buffer2b and then he should drop the Main MU (Container1) in Assembly_mainparts buffer and should drop the Entity3 in Assembly_part buffer. And the worker carries the attached part from Assembly_out and move to Drop_1. Once the Drop_1 is filled, he should move to the Drop_2 to drop the attached part.
Please check the attached model for clear understanding.
Thanks a lot in advance.
It can be done in two ways.
1. You can make the operator to carry a part from buffer 1 A position and put it before Buffer1b by adding a dummy buffer, then move the part of buffer1b to that dummy and by changing the operator capacity to 2 ,adding dwell time in the dummy buffer exit strategy , you can collect both the parts and put it in the desired location.
2. you can use AGV as operator then collect the parts and put it in the desired location.
Hope any of the above helps to solve your problem.
If your intention is to supply main Mu and Entity 3 at the same time, then I would suggest doing the following,
1. After carrying both main Mu and Entity 3, make Assembly main parts as the destination location.
2. Create a dummy buffer near to assembly main parts and at the entrance of Assembly main parts move the entity 3 to the dummy.
3. Destination of the dummy buffer can be Assembly_parts.
Thank you so much your idea.
I did it in both ways (by worker1 and transporter) and attached the model for you as well as others in case.
Thanks a lot!