Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transporter Loadbay: Container getting rotated when entering transporter loadbay

Creator
Creator

Hi All,

I am using Plant Simulation 10.1.2. I am facing a problem with the transporter loadbay. I have configured the loadbay to be a line with correct parameters. I am trying to move a container from a Line object to a transporter loadbay (line) which is sitting on a Single proc. The move action is good but the problem is when the container enters into the transporter bay then the container orientation is getting rotated by 180 degrees (which I can see from Icon). I do not wish the container change its orientation as it is influencing other processes.

Please see attached example model.

Thanks

4 REPLIES

Re: Transporter Loadbay: Container getting rotated when entering transporter loadbay

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hello s_2007_ravi,

Version 10.1.2 is a very old version of Plant Simulation.Current Version is 10.1.14. Please update to this version and the contwsiner will not be rotated.

We recomend to work with a higher version of Plant, version 12 or version 12.2 because version 10 is no longer supported.

Regards

GG

Regards
GG

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you like the answer? Then click the Thumbs Up button.
Did the answer solve your problem? Then accept the answer as solution

Re: Transporter Loadbay: Container getting rotated when entering transporter loadbay

Creator
Creator

Hello,

Thanks. But I am not sure if the updated version would be supported by my current license and I do not think my company wish to pay to upgrade the license.

Thanks

Genius
Genius

Hello,

u could at least let it look like its in the right direction with @.turnIcon(180);

regards

Creator
Creator

Hello,

This is exactly what I di in the end.

Thanks