Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transporter backwards at sensor position

Innovator
Innovator

I have a track with two sensor position 1 and 2.

A p&p robot places part on transporter at sensor position1. The transporter moves ahead to sensor position2 and places the part on single proc. And the transporter comes back to sensor 1 where p&p robot places another part on the transporter. The p&p robot should wait until transporter comes to sensoe position1.

I have written following code:

1. At sensor id 1:

param SensorID: integer, Front: boolean
@.stopped := true
waituntil @.occupied// Move MU
@.stopped := false

2.At sensor id 2:

param SensorID: integer, Front: boolean

.Models.AGV:3.stopped := true // transported

.Models.AGV:3.cont.move(PickAndPlace5) // MU
waituntil .Models.AGV:3.NumMU = 0 prio 1

.Models.AGV:3.stopped:=false
.Models.AGV:3.backwards := true

3.At p&p robot exit control:
if @.previousLocation=Store then
if @.name="PartA" and .Models.agv:3.stopped then
@.move(track12.cont)
elseif @.name="PartB" and .Models.agv:3.stopped then
@.move(track12.cont)
else
@.move
end
end

When the trasnporter comes back to sensor1, the p&p robot is placing the part on the entrance of the track and not on the transporter. What is the error?

6 REPLIES 6

Betreff: Transporter backwards at sensor position

Phenom
Phenom
1. In general I won't write sth. like ".Models.AGV:3" in the code. Then I would register the MU in Init and write it I an global variable.
2. You don't need two methods for the sensors. You can use one and use the parameter "SensorID" But this doesn't matter
3. Why do use in the second method ".Models.AGV:3" instead of @? Isn't it the same as in the first method?
4. In the second method I would switch last two lines. First on backwards then stopped=false
5. Have you used the debugger? Is the error in the third last line of the third method? Is the last p&p exitmethod front controlled?

Innovator
Innovator

@Trumpf 

1.I am using .Models.AGV:3  because I have total 4 transporters and I have to specify which one has to move to which track. So I used it that way.

2. In the second method I switched last two lines. But the transporter is not stopping at the sensor position. How to make it stop at sensor position1 and the load part from robot?

3.There is no error in the last line of third method.

Phenom
Phenom
Have you debugged the last method? Which line moves your mu? Is it controlled with front? Or can the mu go out without your move?

Innovator
Innovator

@Trumpf  I got it . Thanks

Innovator
Innovator

@Steffen_B 

I dont understand how to resolve the error in the  attached model.

Phenom
Phenom

@SS3 

You will need to adjust your PickAndPlace exit strategy. It moves the MU to the transport without checking whether it is stopped in the desired position with an empty slot. Also, you are stopping the transporter with the same method. Therefore the transporter stops anywhere in the track.

I recommend you to split the actions. Stop or not the transporters with the sensors. Then, check their positions with the P&Ps before moving the MUs. Take a look at the attribute below, it would help you:

bookpos.PNG

Best Regards,
Paulo Araujo

Did you like the answer? Then click the Thumbs Up button.
Did the answer solve your problem? Then accept the answer as solution.