Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transporter conveying direction

Genius
Genius

Hello,

I am currently working on a transport simulation, where the transporter are created once and after that running in a loop. Unfortunatly, they turn 90° after they pass one buffer the first time. I solved this with the code ?.cont.conveyingdirection:=1;

But this code works only for the first time they pass the buffer. If a transporter passes the buffer a second time, it will not change its conveying direction again (see the attached screenshot).

Rückführung.PNG

Does anybody have a suggestion how to solve this problem? I really appreciate every hint!

Thanks in advance,

NiRoe

5 REPLIES

Re: Transporter conveying direction

Legend
Legend

I'm not sure where your buffer is located, but you could try setting the conveying direction back to 0 when the transporter completes the loop.

Genius
Genius

Hello Robert,

thanks for your reply! I already tried setting the conveying direction back to 0. But after the second run, Plant Simulation tells me that the conveying direction cannot be changed again (see the attached screenshot)

Unbenannt.PNG

Is there a different way solving this issue? Maybe I can somehow prevent that the transport turns 90° in the first run?!

BR,

NIROE

Legend
Legend

NIROE:

I get this error often when changing conveyingDirection.

A work-around I use is to move the MU into a Buffer before changing conveyingDirection.  I'll move it to the Buffer, change conveyingDirection, and then move it back to the Line or Track.  That may work here.

If it's possible to share your model, I could take a look.

Genius
Genius
It seems in a test model that your suggested work-around is working! Thank you!

Legend
Legend

You're welcome...Good to learn that it worked.