Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transporter detected a full container

Pioneer
Pioneer
Hi everybody, I'm trying to make an exit method to move transporters through different tracks. so, I want that the condition to decide the way it have to go would be what container is full. Thanks, here it's the archive.
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Transporter detected a full container

Phenom
Phenom

A container attribute "ocuppied" apparently does not exist,

as notified by the debugger !

Therefore check and correct it  !

Plus - store6 also does not exist as you will

notice further on.

Pioneer
Pioneer

Sorry for that errors.

Now I have another problem. When the container is full it works properly taking the container and if it's empty the transporter stops, well. But later when a worker put a new part on the container, the transporter doesn't start again.

Thanks, here is the archive.

Phenom
Phenom

The reason, why the transporter stops

and doesn't move is because the exit control

of track3 is triggered only once.

When the transporter reaches the end of track3

and triggers the exit control, none of the conditions

in the exit control are true as all containers are empty.

E.g. you can lock the exit of track3  (exit method will be  triggered after you unlock the exit)

if no filled container is available and unlock the exit as soon as one container has been filled.

Pioneer
Pioneer

I don't understand it well, because I don't know how to program what do you say. But I put a new archive that it's simple here to make tests.

It would be better to say that when the container it's occupied '@.stopped := false' ? for example in an exit or control entrance? I don't know if it's possible, only it's an idea. Another idea is say to the transporter: @.stopped := true until Store.cont.occupied, but i don't know how to program it if it's possible.

thanks