Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using delivery table and SequentialSampler

Pioneer
Pioneer

Hi,

I am using a Delivery Table to control the creation of Entities at a Source, and I want to find out the number of replications required to achieve some confidence interval using the SequentialSampler. From a given demand I can generate the order releases and lots if I know the end time of the simulation, but SequentialSampler uses a single simulation run and I cannot use a generator or wait command to update the delivery table during the simulation (I have tested this and only the demand create in the init method is created).

I thought about using the interval adjustable and sequence cyclical method, but this doesnt allow me to create batches of different types of entities at the same type.

Please can someone let me know if they have any easy work-arounds, or if I need to write all this functionality myself.

Thanks in advance! 

1 REPLY 1

Re: Using delivery table and SequentialSampler

Pioneer
Pioneer

https://community.plm.automation.siemens.com/t5/Plant-Simulation-Forum/Creation-of-Production-Plan-T...

I found my answer in the post above. I had to set the path attribute to the delivery table again to update the delivery table inside the source.