Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very Complex Conveyor

Legend
Legend

Hello everyone, 

(Please have a look on the schema below). 
In my model I have to main pallets conveying tracks, the red one and the green one. 
These two flows cross each other on a node (black square). On that node the pallets can move from the right to the left (red flow), the pallets can also move from the bottom to the top (green flow) and they can move also from the right to the top(blue flow). In the first place, I tried the converter but I noticed that we're not allowed to have two straight moves. With the converter I can only model the green flow and the blue or the red and the blue. So after that I tried the TurnTable I had almost the same problem. 
So now I'm thinking that the best way to model this node is to use a a normal Line and a Converter together, with a exitcontrol method to manage all this stuff.

So, please if you have any better idea to model it properly. 
Thank you very.
O.C

501c0b95079967000200033c-medium.jpg

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Very Complex Conveyor

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hello OCSIM56,

this task can be dione by a converter very easily.

Attached you will find a small dmo model.

Regards

GG

Regards
GG

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you like the answer? Then click the Thumbs Up button.
Did the answer solve your problem? Then accept the answer as solution

Legend
Legend

Dear , 

Thank you for your help. 
I attached my model on this message you can have a look on it. I described the problem into the model. 

Thank you. 

O.C

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hallo OCSIM56,

The second converter in the lower line of your simulation model is rotated 90 degree to the default direction. This means, that this converter first need to lift up the rollers so that the MU can move on.

To lift up the rollers, the converter uses the time you defined in 'moving time'

In the upper line, all converters are in default direction and therefore it is not necessary to lift up the rollers.

Regards

GG

Regards
GG

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you like the answer? Then click the Thumbs Up button.
Did the answer solve your problem? Then accept the answer as solution

Phenom
Phenom

@ocsim56,

It seems you are posting the same issue several times

I had a close look at GG's solution which, to my point of view , works as expected !

Also to what GG is telling about the moving time (delay) makes sense.

Therfore it also makes sense not to "reinvent the wheel" but to use GGs model ( if he agrees)

for individual future refinements

Legend
Legend
Hello,

Thank you a lot for your help !
We can clearly see what you were talking about on this video :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQOcX0JOPz0

GG was right about the rollers.
Thanks again !