Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worker and Machine

Pioneer
Pioneer
Gurus,I am a new hand.Before I ask a question, I thank you for your reply. I want to know someting about the human and machine.In my line,i have different kind of machines.Some of them just need one worker and he/she stayed by the machine.But some workers may need manage two machines and pick and place the part in the machine.I'll do some annotations in the screenshots,thank u for your help.
5 REPLIES

Re: Worker and Machine

Pioneer
Pioneer

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hello bin-sun,

after 12 hour the Store is full. A Store is not able to move a part to the object Drain. It is a passive object. Please replace the Store by a ParallelProc.

The Workplace4 has the property that the worker stays here after the work. The services of the waiting Worker can easily mediated. Please see the service statistics of the Broker object (tab Statistics). This not the problem.

The service "unstall" can only be performed by 2 workers: Broker menu View > Offered Services, double click the corresponding cell of the opened table. The station return_spring needs that service.

I expect that this is the bottleneck.

Regards,

Peter

Pioneer
Pioneer

First,thank u very much for your reply.And i have changed  my  frame.Worker and machine maybe is ok ,but  i don't know if my frame have something wrong expect the problem of store.In regard  to the store,i'll change it to a packed station.And ,the new frame,i have added 2  new workers,and two new services.You can  see it   in  the tablefile in my frame.Finally,thank you for your detailed response.

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hello bin-sun,

after the following little change your model shows a reasonable behavior:

Replace the object Store by a ParallelProc with the same values of all attributes.

This is very easy: Press the Alt key and hold. Drag and Drop the ParallelProc (in the Toolbox) onto the Store in the model. Ready.

You see the changed icon and xdim, ydim are also = 100.

Regards,

Peter

Pioneer
Pioneer

Thank u  for your advice.I get a lot .And  i replace the store with a assembly station.It can add pack the shell with a box.