Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worker assignement logic on workplaces ?

Builder
Builder

Hi all,

I don't understand the logic of the worker assignement on the workplaces.
In my little model below, I've 10 workplaces available. I need 3 workers for process the entity.

During the process on my singleproc, the workplaces occupied are 7, 8 and 9. (see below)

ScreenHunter_15 Jan. 21 11.13.jpg

The question is : why this workplaces ?

So if I look the associated workplaces on the singleproc, it's not starting from the 7,8 or 9... So why this order ? Where do I define this order ?

Thanks in advance !!!

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Worker assignement logic on workplaces ?

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hi Flo_M,

it seems to be that the workplaces are occupied in the reverse sequence of creation.

The sequence is shown by the context menu of the SingleProc_Task: View > Associated Workplaces (See the right side of your picture).

I believe that your picture shows an intermediate state of the simulation.

In other words, does your picture show the first MU on SingleProc_Task?

Your last question is very interesting. Sorry, I do not have an idea.

Regards,

Peter

Builder
Builder

Hi Peter,

After this post I found that it what in the reverse order of the associated workplaces list, but I had no clue that it was the creation sequence of the objetcs in the model.

Yes, it is the first MU on the workplace. Why ? Is the workplaces allocation cyclic ?

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hi Flo_M,

if you want to define the workplaces then you need to define special Supported Services for the workplaces. Another possibility does not exist.

I must correct myself: The workplaces are occupied in the reverse sequence of registration of workplaces in the SingleProc.

It is the sequence of the context menu of the workplace: View > Associated Workplaces.

That explains the occupation of workplaces, which is shown in your picture.

Regards,

Peter

Builder
Builder

Ok, I see now !

Thanks Peter Smiley Happy