Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worker time at the station

Experimenter
Experimenter

I am using a standard license and working on a simulation where I have several workstations. Some of these are ‘dummy’ stations where worker resources are required while the line processes continue. A remote workstation setup ‘dummy station’ will be triggered by another station on the line based on a MU attribute value i.e. not after every part. The operator needs to go to the station and perform a setup but after the operator has completed the setup there is a warm up time before the machine restarts, but the operator needs to move to another station before the warmup is complete.

Simply stated how can I get the operator to only tend a station for part of the total machine setup time?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Worker time at the station

Creator
Creator
Not sure of understood your question correctly.
Can't you consider the warming up time in the processing time?
Or Use the recovery time and recovery time starts option?
Regards
Bhaiya

Phenom
Phenom

If you leave the Importer > Processing deactivated and just activate the Importer > Set-up option, it will do what you want.

setupwindow.PNG

Best Regards,
Paulo Araujo

Did you like the answer? Then click the Thumbs Up button.
Did the answer solve your problem? Then accept the answer as solution.

Experimenter
Experimenter

Bhaiya,

Thank you for the quick response.

I'll give some thought to addding it to the processing time. As I tried to explain this is a 'dummy station' . The parts that flow through this station aren't used. I only have the station because I need a worker to perform a task elsewhere that is tracked without disruppting the workcell. It is a simple source , station, and drain. I unlock the drain on this dummy station to call the operator from another line.