Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workerchart Customization

Pioneer
Pioneer

Hallo all,

I would like to customize the name of the activity done by the worker (in Workerchart)

For Example: "Walking to Job" to "Walking to the Supermarkert" something like this...

I can edit in our normal chart and can rewrite whatever i want. But i couldnt able to do in workerchart. Whenver i rewrite and click apply. It shows the default names only.

How can i do it? am i doing anything wrong?

Thanks Smiley Happy

3 REPLIES 3

Betreff: Workerchart Customization

Gears Phenom Gears Phenom
Gears Phenom

Not sure if there's an easier way, since the WorkerChart resets the table in many cases automatically...

Search the WorkerChart folder in the class library; you may have to right-click, edit library, and unlock the library to see all contents.

grafik.pnggrafik.png

Then in .Tools.WorkerChart.Localization there is a table MessageTab where you can overwrite the entries in rows 41-50 with your preferred names.

grafik.png

Pioneer
Pioneer

Hallo Alex,

It works. Thanks Smiley Happy

But I want different description for differnt workers. Is it possible?

I have  created one extra workerpool and workerchart to show that particular worker activities with different description. But it didnt work as i have changed in class library.

Are there any other way for this?

Thanks

Danish

Gears Phenom Gears Phenom
Gears Phenom

That depends on how you use the WorkerCharts / how you open the charts.

Probably the easiest way could be to duplicate the WorkerChart library (one for each workerpool with specific labels) and edit the Localization.MessageTab in the duplicated folder.

Else you would have to duplicate the Localization.MessageTab and then edit several methods to always look in the right tablefile.

Maybe it would also work to edit the methods switchRadioButton and getText, and instead of looking in column UserInterfaceLanguage+1 you could look in specific columns for each WorkerPool.