Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workers assignement

Hello,

I have an issue about my workers assignements. In order to clarify my problem I´ll make a list of what I have done:

1.- I have duplicated 7 workers from .Resoucers.Worker

2.- I set services for each worker (Example: Worker1 has assigned A, B, C)

3.- Each .MaterialFlow object has its own importer and exit service set according with the worker assignements.

Now, the problem is that I have workers doing assignements that I didn´t set for them in other SingleProc that correspond to other workers. 

You´ld be really helpfull if you could help me with this.

*If there is a method or a list to assign chores to workers I´ll be grateful if you share an example in order to know how it works.

Thanks in advance.

2 REPLIES 2

Betreff: Workers assignement

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hello Marco,

without any model it is nearly imppossible to help you.

May be you didn't have removed the StandardService in some cases.

Regards
GG

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you like the answer? Then click the Thumbs Up button.
Did the answer solve your problem? Then accept the answer as solution

Re: Workers assignement

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hello,

that sounds like you might have similar tasks assigned to different workers. You could have a look in the attached model, there is a simplified setup of what you described. Every worker only has one task that he offers and every machine is only demanding this task to be done. So here workers only do assignments on the machines that demand exactly the task they offer.

Kind regards,

Igor
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you like the answer? Then click the Thumbs Up button.
Did the answer solve your problem? Then accept the answer as solution