Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

animieren eines Fahrzeuges für be- und entladen

Experimenter
Experimenter

Hallo zusammen,

Ich möchte grade gern einen Lift simulieren der Fördergut von einer Förderstrecke entnimmt und dieses dann in der dafür vorgesehenen Ebene im Lager einräumt.

Dazu habe ich jetzt vereinfacht einfach eine Fläche auf einen Quader draufgelegt die die quasi dann die arbeit erledigen soll.

Liftfahrzeug.JPG

Wie bekomme ich es hin dass die Fläche jetzt nach links ausfährt um das Födergut aufzunehmen und danach nach rechts fährt um das Fördergut abzustellen?

Würde mich sehr über Hilfe freuen, da ich noch ein Anfänger bin

7 REPLIES

Re: animieren eines Fahrzeuges für be- und entladen

Phenom
Phenom

Here's a little taylor made example.

Unbenannt.png

Experimenter
Experimenter

thank you very much for you quick help, but i still couldn´t do it. It doesn´t work Smiley Sad

Do you know how to fix it, or what exactly is the problem in my system, regardly to the animation?

Experimenter
Experimenter

I want the liftfahrzeug to extend its upper plane to the conveyor line, bring the conveyed material and then put it into the warehouse. I hope you can understand my description

Phenom
Phenom
due to the fact, that you are using a noncommercial license I cannot open your model.

Nevertheless it seems, you copied the contents of my sensor method (m0)

without adding the 3d animation object "slide".

Please have a look at :

- station 3d structure

- station muanimation "Animation object"

- slide myanimation paths ( out / in)

- slide muanimation path

Experimenter
Experimenter

I've simplified my model and reduced it to my actual problem.

Unfortunately, I can not get the method working...

This is my current status:

1.JPG3.JPG2.JPG

My code at M_Slide now:

________________________________________________________________________________________________

param SensorID: integer, Bug: boolean

?.stopped:=true

.BEs.Liftfahrzeug._3D.holeObjekt("slide").selfAnimations.out.schedule
.BEs.Liftfahrzeug._3D.holeObjekt("slide").selfAnimations.playAnimation

wait 2.0

.BEs.Liftfahrzeug._3D.holeObjekt("slide").selfAnimations.in.schedule;
.BEs.Liftfahrzeug._3D.holeObjekt("slide").selfAnimations.playAnimation;

____________________________________________________________________________________________

I put a Sensor in the end of the convey and tried their a lot of codes now. I´m sorry for my mistakes, but i really want this to function, but could´nt do it til now

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

To me, there are two immediate questions open here:

• From a look at your code snipplet, it seems that you try to animate an animatable object on .BEs.Liftfahrzeug, which, if the model is typical enough, is an MU class called "Liftfahrzeug" in the folder "BEs". If you actually wanted to animate an animatable object on the class, then that is perfectly fine. That, however, seems not too plausible to me if I have a look at the pictures you posted. I guess you actually wanted to animate the animatable object on the MU instance. Such code would look like
    .BEs.Liftfahrzeug:5._3D.holeObjekt("slide").selfAnimations.out.schedule
    where 5 is the instance number of the MU instance. Typically, though, you most certainly would not even put an absolute path at all in the code but rather work on @:
    @._3D.holeObjekt("slide").selfAnimations.out.schedule
    @ references the current MU for which a control is called.
    This pattern then applies to every line that references the MU, of course, not just calling "schedule". 
  • Aside from that, do you have the above mentioned animatable object "slide" in your object? You can check that by opening the graphic structure dialog of your object in question and looking for a tree item with the name "slide" with an "3D" icon to its left.
Did you like the answer? Then click the Thumbs Up button.
Did the answer solve your problem? Then accept the answer as solution

Experimenter
Experimenter

first thank you for your help, I really appreciate these.

Exactly, I really do not want more than that the BE Liftfahrzeug to move its upper layer back and in,  I have already defined
the correct way for it, but I just can´t get the model to run with the animation Smiley Sad

I have tried it with your proposal but it always error messages come, I'm sure it's just some small bug, i couldn´t figure out

12.JPG13.JPG