I try to read of the average of waiting time in statistic report, but i couldn't find the right value.
Is there another way to find it out?
you could calculate it by yourself
e.g. calculate the dwell time of the MU in the buffer:
write it into a list or TableFile
at the end of the simulation (e.g. endSim method) calculate the averageValue
--> see help method meanValue
thanks for the hint.
If I understand it correctly, i have to write a method:
1. safe the entry time
2. safe the exit time for the same MU in a row
3. write the diference of both times in a tbalefile
4.end of simulation calculate the average
Is it correct?
1. calculate the waiting time for each MU (e.g. exit control rear of the buffer) and
2. write it into a table (only one column)
3. at the end calculate the mean waiting time using the method meanValue of the table (see help)
great to hear that.
So the method is finally:
1. Calculate the waiting of the MUs in the buffer (exitTime-entryTime)
2. Write it in a tablefile
3. at the end of the simulation calculate the averrageValue with the method meanValue