Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

different Proc.time for diff.MUs in diff.stations

Pioneer
Pioneer

Hi everyone,   I'm trying to give corresponding processing time according to MUs in the different station from a table.

Ex:- In my model,4 MUs(A,B,C,D) comes from source and source connected to different stations(Printing, assembly...). Proc time of all stations gets from a table(timedata) according to MUs. I applied one small method but the problem is all stations call this method at the same time, so the model can not run properly and automatic close after some time. How can I solve this problem? if you have a better idea, then plz suggest me.

Thanks in advance

5 REPLIES

Re: different Proc.time for diff.MUs in diff.stations

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hello,

one way you could solve this is to have this method as an entrance or exit control for each station separately if that is possible and to include wait statements in each. What does this method do, does it access a common resource that is available to all of your stations?

Kind regards,

Igor
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you like the answer? Then click the Thumbs Up button.
Did the answer solve your problem? Then accept the answer as solution

Pioneer
Pioneer

Hi SIEMENS PHENOM,

thanks for your reply.can you check attachment and then suggest me? I don't understand about "wait statement"

actually, this is a small model in attachment then I have to apply this concept in a big model(there is 100 of stations and 1000of product).

In one method can I include everything? 

Explain about wait statement.

Thanks

Phenom
Phenom

What  exactly is your problem with using a method ?

You can just write in your formula timedata[?.name,@.name]

Hello Niks1,

if you use the method as formula, your method should return the time value rather then setting the ProcTime attribute of the station. So your method should look something like that:

Unbenannt.PNG

If you really will have thousands of products and hundreds of station, you might think about storing your time data different than in matrix format (you probably will have many empty cells). One possibility is to generate an index in a table that concatenates the station and the product name:

Unbenannt1.PNG

Regards

Andreas

Pioneer
Pioneer

Thanks Andreas,

second idea is most suitable solution of my problem..