Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

edddison plugin

Genius
Genius

Hi!

I just installed PS13.1.1 and noticed a new icon in my Edit toolbar; edddison. Intrigued, I looked it up in the help and then checked out the website. I also found this teaser from November: edddison technologies demonstrates how to bring 3D models to life with Siemens PLM software

This looks awesome. 

I am trying to "install the software" as explained in the help, but there are 4 different options, Unity, SketchUp, Navisworks,or Stingray. Does anyone know which one I need? Also, will we need to purchase a license to use this, or is this now built in to PS??

Best!

3 REPLIES

Re: edddison plugin

Genius
Genius
Just and update:
I installed the Unity version (just because it was the first one listed) and that seemed to install what Plant Sim needed to run it. I got the Edddison for Siemens Tecnomatix Plant Simulation splash screen and the edddison program opened with the "Load License" window.

I tried all of the trial licenses, but none of them worked.

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hello EMM,

edddison is currently working on a prototype which will work with Plant Simulation. If you're interested don't hesitate to send them an email at inbox@edddison.com.

Regards,

Ralf
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you like the answer? Then click the Thumbs Up button.
Did the answer solve your problem? Then accept the answer as solution.

Genius
Genius
Thank you Ralf! Will do. :-)